Sunday, September 7, 2008

First blog

Well here we go I've been trying to figure out how do do this blog. From the templates to the picture and what you should and shouldn't say in your blog, I think I'm a little lost. Hopefully I will get it figured out cause it looks like so much fun!! Well life is a little crazy the past few weeks at our home. Our oldest, Abigail, started first grade and is adjusting to being gone for 6 hour a day!! Mommy is struggling as well. Quinn started his second year of preschool and is super excited. He has a bunch of friends from the neighborhood in his class this year!! Ian is a little lonely with the kids gone and asks me all day where they went. Figuring out carpools has been a nightmare, between 2 different schools, dance, soccer, gymnastics, cheer clinics, and everything else we do I'm ready to pull my hair out. I did however make an absolutely awesome mistake and think that my son's preschool got out at 12:30 instead of 12 on his first day of school!! Mother of the year right here! After my embarrassment and Article Circle with his friends, I think we both got over it. I am looking forward to finally getting some household organizing done with only one child at home. First priority, the playroom. With at least two of the kids gone I think I will have a little easier time throwing things out!!

No comments: